I’m incredibly excited to announce the location of the next DS Edge conference: my city, Nashville, Tennessee! It’s the home of country music and for two days in September, its neighbor (Franklin, TN) will be the home of direct selling.
Come to Tennessee to learn how to start and grow your party plan or network marketing company at the Direct Selling Edge Conference on Thursday and Friday, September 26 and 27, 2013.
This two-day educational conference is the best for new and young direct selling companies because the quality of the content presented is excellent. It is pure education.
Students Deserve Vacations
After two full days of learning, as a student you’ll deserve a vacation, too.
We’ve got plans to take you an optional excursion to visit some of the most famous honky tonks in downtown Nashville after the first day of the conference. Stay the weekend if you’d like to enjoy all that Franklin and Nashville have to offer. In your free time, you can visit the Grand Ole Opry, the Country Music Hall of Fame, The Parthenon, and RCA Studio B in Nashville, but don’t miss the historic sites of Franklin, too.
What will you learn at this conference?
- how direct selling is different from other business models
- the differences and similarities between network marketing and party plan companies
- what recent Federal Trade Commission decisions means for you
- best practices and step-by-step instructions for creating an ethical and effective presence in the social media landscape
- the legal limits for raising capital and the legal rights inherent with stock ownership
- the differences between different types of compensation plans and how to assess which plan type is best for you
- the ABC’s of successful recruiting
- how to teach others how to sell
- the key behaviors we need to movivate in, and the building blocks of, compensation plans
- the science behind compensation plan design
- how Founder Programs work and why have one
- how to select the right MLM software
- why you need to have a distributor compliance system for your network marketing or party plan company
- all about sales tax, 1099′s, unclaimed property reporting, and state income taxes
- why one merchant account is not enough
- simple methods to keep your MLM or party plan company safe from federal and state regulators
- how the options of pilot programs, soft launches and hard launches can be used to ignite your growth
- common mistakes of startup companies
- 20 secrets of successful companies
Our 8 speakers will educate you in 16 sessions, plus there are 4 round table discussions that you will fill you with even more knowledge to give you the edge you need to be successful.
At the end of each day, from 5 until 7 pm, you’ll have the opportunity to meet with conference speakers for 20 minute appointments at no additional cost! Add the four hours up and you’re easily walking away with over $1,000 worth of consultation.
Where is the conference?
The Direct Selling Edge Conference will be held in Franklin, Tennessee (just 20 miles from Nashville) at the Drury Plaza Hotel Franklin on Thursday and Friday, September 26 and 27, 2013.
Built in 2012, the new 338-room hotel offers a daily free hot breakfast, free soda and popcorn, free food at 5:30pm, free local and long distance calls, free parking, and a microwave and refrigerator in every room.
We’ve negotiated excellent rates for you. Only $119.95 per night.
Where Do You Register?
Registration is fast and easy. For tickets, go to http://www.directsellingedge.com.
For lodging, go to https://wwws.druryhotels.com/Reservations.aspx?groupno=2181246
Questions? Call Jay or Victoria at Sylvina Consulting or email [email protected].
What is the Direct Selling Edge Experience?
Here is what you’ll get…
Our agenda is loaded with information specifically chosen to advance your business.
Reserve Your Seat
At $199 for your ticket and only $100 for each of your companions, this educational conference is a great value. Contact me to obtain a promo code to obtain a discount. Ignorance is more expensive than education. Information is the only asset separating you from your competitors. We guarantee you’ll get the edge you need. If you’re not satisfied with the program, we’re offering a 100% refund, no questions asked.
It’s easy to get to Nashville and the Direct Selling Edge Conference. Conference tickets are available now.
See You In Tennessee
Join me,+Kevin Thompson, and many of the top direct selling professionals at the Direct Selling Edge Conference. We hope to meet you there!