Prior to working at Thompson Burton PLLC, Chandler was a judicial law clerk for the Honorable Frank G. Clement, Jr. at the Tennessee Court of Appeals. While clerking, Chandler assisted Judge Clement in developing and refining judicial opinions involving a wide variety of legal issues, including real property and contract disputes, commercial litigation, domestic relations, employment law, and procedural issues.
Chandler graduated first in his class from Belmont University College of Law in 2015. During law school, Chandler served as an editor for the Belmont Law Review and competed as a member of Belmont’s moot court team. He also served as an intern for both the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the Middle District of Tennessee and the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation.
Chandler and his wife, Meg, live in Franklin with their children. In his free time, Chandler enjoys snow skiing and spending time outdoors. He is also an avid supporter of the Tennessee Volunteers, Titans, and Nashville Predators.
- Belmont University College of Law, J.D., Summa Cum Laude, 2015
- Dean’s Award for Academic Excellence (Award Given to Top Performing Graduate)
- University of Tennessee, B.S., 2012
Professional Memberships & Associations:
- Member, Tennessee Bar Association
- Member, Nashville Bar Association
- Williamson County CASA, Board Member