David’s practice is focused primarily on banking, commercial lending, and commercial real estate. He advises clients, especially financial institutions, in the structure, documentation, negotiation and closing of commercial loans and related title insurance matters.
He is a member of the Nashville and Tennessee Bar Associations, and has a Title Insurance Producer’s License with the Tennessee Department of Commerce and Insurance.
David is engaged to Lilibeth Gerardis and he has one adult son living in Florida. His interests include ballroom dancing, hiking, travelling, Vanderbilt Athletics and collecting sports and music memorabilia.
- magna cum laude, B.S. Economics and Political Science, 1982
- Owen Graduate School of Management, M.B.A., 1986
- Dean’s Medal for Academic Excellence
- J.D., 1986
- Nashville Bar Association
- Tennessee Bar Association
- Title Insurance Producer’s License, Tennessee Department of Commerce and Insurance