Trey Neal is an associate attorney at Thompson Burton PLLC. He assists real estate investors, owners, developers and operators in complex real estate transactions and high-volume commercial leasing matters. His experience includes retail and hospitality properties, mixed-use and commercial developments, healthcare facilities, and medical office buildings. Additionally, Trey represents clients – including real estate developers – in the sale and acquisition of improved and unimproved property.
Some of Trey’s past experiences include helping Axia Women’s Health, one of the nation’s largest independent women’s health groups, in its acquisition of OB/Gyn of Indiana, a 45-doctor obstetric and gynecological practice based in Carmel, Indiana. He also represented Hildred Capital Partners in the majority recapitalization of DermCare Management, and Axia Women’s Health in its acquisition of Cincinnati-based Seven Hills Women’s Health Centers.
- J.D., summa cum laude, University of Tennessee College of Law, 2016
- Order of the Coif
- Order of the Barristers
- Marketing Editor, The Forum: A Tennessee Student Legal Journal
- Commendation for Distinguished Achievement in Art and Science of Advocacy — International Academy of Trial Law
- Master of Teaching, University of South Carolina, 2013
- B.A., University of South Carolina, History, 2011
- State of Tennessee
- The Best Lawyers in America© Ones to Watch — Real Estate Law (2021-2022)